* Color may vary between actual product and featured images. Always make your selection from an actual product sample.
Semi-Rigid Joint Sealant
ARDEX ARDISEALTM RAPID PLUS Semi-Rigid Joint Sealant is designed specifically to fill cracks and joints in concrete floors that will receive both foot and heavy-duty rubber-wheeled traffic. ARDEX ARDISEAL RAPID PLUS cures to a semi-rigid hardness. Its wide service temperature range makes it ideal for freezers and warehouses alike.
- Two-part semi-rigid joint sealant
- Service temperature of -40°F to 120°F (-40°C to 48°C)
- Low odor
- Abrasion resistant
- Self-leveling consistency
- 100% solids by weight
- 100% solids with no shrinkage
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D412): approx. 1200 psi (84 kg/cm2)
- Elongation (ASTM D412): 82%
- Bond Strength (ASTM C882): 400 psi (28 kg/cm2)
- Shore A Hardness (ASTM D2240): 75 to 80
- VOC: 8 g/L
Color may vary from batch to batch. Color stability may be affected by humidity, lighting, sunlight or chemical exposure. This product is not designed to be UV stable.
- Packaging21.6 oz
- DescriptionSemi-Rigid Joint Sealant