Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant
Sticks to virtually anything…even under water!
ARDEX CA 20 P™ is a one-component, modified silane, polymer adhesive and neutral curing sealant. ARDEX CA 20 P is extremely flexible with excellent bond strength, making it suitable for a wide range of applications. It is ideal for replacing tiles or for use as a general shower, kitchen and bathroom repair adhesive for fixing accessories such as soap holders. ARDEX CA 20 P is shrinkage free and can be used to fill moving joints. Use on interior or exterior walls and floors. ARDEX CA 20 P is ideal for bonding most construction materials, including glass, tiles, ceramics, wood, plastic and metal.
ARDEX CA 20 P can be used in underwater applications, either applied to the immersed substrate or to the item to be affixed, making it ideal when minor repairs and alterations need to be carried out in swimming pools, fountains or other wet areas.
- Extremely versatile - Bonds a wide range of materials including glass, metal, wood, ceramics and plastic
- Ideal for minor repair applications, even under water
- High bond strength
- Use to fill movement joints
- Interior and exterior walls and floors
- Highly flexible
- Neutral curing system - Free of solvents, water and isocyanates
- Zero VOC content
- Can be painted
- Shrinkage free drying
- Single component modified silane polymer
- Water ResistantWater resistant
- Packaging10.5 oz
- HeadingTile Repair
- DescriptionMulti-Purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant