* Color may vary between actual product and featured images. Always make your selection from an actual product sample.
MICROTEC Fiber Reinforced, Semi-Pourable, Tile and Stone Mortar
ARDEX X 78 is a high-performance, microfiber reinforced, semi-pourable, tile and stone mortar specially formulated for horizontal, large format tile installations.
Porcelain, quarry, ceramic, mosaic, and most natural stone tiles.
- Superior bond strength and highly flexible for excellent shear resistance
- Ideal for interior and exterior; floor and horizontal surface applications in high-traffic areas
- Very easy to mix and apply, creamy smooth semi-pourable consistency
- Use over in-floor heating systems
- Special additives virtually eliminate the chance of efflorescence
- Gray 40 lb - $39.09
- White 40 lb - $42.21
- Open Time60 minutes- double the ISO standard
- Pot Life4 hours
- Time to Grout24 hours
- ColorsGray, White
- StorageStore in a cool dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
- Shelf Life1 year, if unopened.
- HeadingTile Mortars
- DescriptionMICROTEC Semi-Pourable Tile and Stone Mortar
- WarrantyARDEX Engineered Cements Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with ARDEX grouts and ARDEX caulks.
- Packaging40 lb. (18 kg) bag 20 lb. (9 kg) bag
- Coverage1/4’’ x 1/4’’ x 1/4’’ Sq. Notch Trowel 105 sq. ft (9.75 sq. m)