More styles from Ceramix collection
Ceramix is the first loose lay LVT flooring which incorporates Built in Grout. Ceramix is composed of ceramic particles and features proprietary solid fiberglass sheet and G88 Advanced Ceramic Coating for easy maintenance. Ceramix also provides a built-in sound barrier for better acoustical benefits and comfort then ceramic tile.
Ceramix is Waterproof, Quiet and Warm Underfoot and is Stain Resistant. Because of this, it can be installed using one of several different methods over all types of subfloors. Approved surfaces including natural wood, concrete, one layer of existing vinyl, real ceramic and uneven subfloors within tolerance limits. Ceramix is waterproof so it can be installed in moisture prone areas that other flooring and laminate products would not be suitable.
This product may be found in stores under the Casabella name.
- Width18 in.
- Length36 in.
- Thickness0.157 in.
- Water ResistantWater resistant
- WarrantyLifetime Residential, 10 Year Commercial
- FinishG88 Advanced Coating System
- Wear Layer20 mil
- EdgeBuilt in L-Shaped Grout
- Install MethodLoose Lay or Glue Down
- Installation gradeOn, Above or Below Grade
- Pieces Per Box 8
- Recycled ContentYes
- Coverage36 sq. ft. per case
- DIY LevelIntermediate