Sono Eclipse Tile Collection by Inhaus - Pearl Travertine
Please call for pricing on quantities less than 6 cartons.
Minimum order quantity: 250sqft.
Have questions? We're here to help.
- Width12 in.
- Length25 in.
More styles from Sono Eclipse Tile collection
With its innovative waterproof mineral composite core, SONO Eclipse offers a whole new range of benefits in flooring. From superior stability and durability to stunning HD direct-to-core digital printing, SONO Eclipse is simply better—and better for you. Transform your space with SONO Eclipse, the new rendition of our PVC-free line of products SONO. Enhanced with state-of-the-art features and benefits, SONO Eclipse will elevate any room in your home and promote a healthy environment for your family.
Eclipse differentiates itself in the following ways:
- A newly enhanced locking system for ease and strength of installation, that allows a tap-down on the end joint.
- Re-engineered core composition for better flexibility and stability
- Permanently attached low profile, 73 psi underlayment, made of the same safe ingredients as that of the flooring.
- Additional poly wear surface for improved chip and dent resistance
- New excimer (UV pre-cure) surface process that improves scratch resistance
- Digital etched EIR on all plank surfaces; new designs for 21 of the 26 Eclipse options - freshly updated for a strong design palette.
- Certified safe, PVC-free mineral composite core
- 100% waterproof, dimensionally stable from -40 to 150 degrees
- Covers up to 100 ft x 100 ft without transitions
- Digital printing provides up to 51sf of unique design without repeats
- Lifetime residential, 10-year light commercial warranty
Low VOC emissions flooring that contains no PVC, formaldehyde, phthalates, or plasticizers and is GreenGuard Gold and Blue Angel certified. SONO Eclipse helps provide a healthy home environment for your family.
Truly waterproof mineral composite construction. Ideal for installations throughout your home, including kitchens, bathrooms or below grade.
Family and Pet Friendly
Durable construction designed to withstand every-day life. There’s no need to worry about spills and pet accidents.
Stain & Fade Resistant
A protective wear layer helps your floors maintain their original look and color so they will not fade and stain, even in the most challenging conditions.
Easy to Clean
Cleaning and caring for your floor has never been this easy! SONO Eclipse does not require special or expensive cleaning agents and is safe to clean by wet and steam mop.
The robust wear layer and multiple layers of lacquer protect against scratches.
Designed specifically for SONO Eclipse, the factory-attached underlay provides built-in acoustical performance.
- Width12 in.
- Length25 in.
- Water ResistantWater resistant
- SurfaceDLE - EIR
- WarrantyLifetime Residential / 10 Year Commercial
- Edge4-side bevel
- CertificationGreenGuard Gold &amp;amp; Blue Angel
- Number of unique planks16
- Country of originGermany
- ShadePearl Travertine
- Wear ratingAC5
- Install MethodMegaloc